Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I couldn't resist

Sorry for posting another snow picture already, but somehow it's easier to look at in June. Especially when it's somewhere else and not here! This is my friend, Mark, next to one of their rental cabins in the mountains in CALIFORNIA... just 3 days ago!!


He kinda looks like he's enjoying himself, doesn't he, sitting there atop the snowbank in his short sleeves. But he's probably more likely worrying about how they may have to cancel reservations for renters for the 3rd week in a row, because of the snow. And that would, as he said, make them a "non-profit corporation this year". Aargh. Glad you're still smiling, though, Mark! ;)


The weather's just been crazy all over!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Aww man, I'd love to be chillin with Mark!

Is the problem that the roads are bad or can he not dig the cabin itself out. If I could get there and get in I know I'd love it!

Grandma G said...

CINDY... BECKY WANTS TO CHILL WITH YOUR HUSBAND!!!!

The problem actually is that because of all the snow, they can't get to the place higher up where the water for the cabins is turned on every spring. No water = no renters.