Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wouldn'tcha know....

Miss Courtney gets all prettied up, does the Flower Girl thing in her uncle's wedding (on the H side of the family) on June 11th, and somehow still manages to end up with a kitten in her arms! What a lucky girl she is!


Here she is in her lovely dress....



..... and very carefully doing what Flower Girls do on their way up the aisle:



Just being her beautiful little self (dreaming of being a bride someday?):



Once more, looking a bit mischievous, with her parents:



She did a great job, and has one more experience under her belt! Way to go, Sweetie!


(Photos courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa H. Thanks!!)


(I changed my mind, Suzi, but didn't think you'd care. :) )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet she remembers this formal occasion.
Wonderful picture of the family.

Dale

grace said...

You do such a great job telling the story with your captions.

Please tell me---"IF" you ever retire the Blog business--that all these wonderful memories will still be available to review over and over.

Grandma G said...

Thanks!

Yep, the blog will remain as long as Blogger is alive and keeps it going. I wouldn't remove it. I'd need to look back through all those posts myself!

Are you fearing my "retirement"? Actually, I've thought about it. Blogging takes time, and sometimes there are other things I want/need to be doing instead. But I decided I can't quit. I need this "outlet" for all the pics I take. So I just might not post as often at times, and some posts might be just photos with less explanations... but I WILL be back.

And besides... Mark said I CAN'T quit! ;) I guess he needs this connection to MN or something. ;)

JHNickodemus said...

Aw too cute!

Live a Colorful Life said...

She is a beautiful flower girl! They grow up way TOO fast don't you think?

Live a Colorful Life said...

P.S. No you CANNOT stop blogging!

Becky said...

Adorable!!!

Grandma G said...

Yeah, Cindy.... WAAAAYYY too fast!

Lori said...

Beautiful Family!!!!!!!!!! She looks like her Daddy.