Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A puzzle... of sorts

Annabelle was in my lap (her favorite place to nap after supper) while I was experimenting with the new camera. I took a picture of every part of her that I could. Heheh.

(Click on collage to enlarge.)

Think you could put the puzzle together? There might be some pieces missing, though.

Here are a couple of portrait shots I got on a different day, with better lighting and a new lens. Just look at those silver-blue eyes! Best pics I've ever gotten of her.




3 comments:

annie dee said...

Love the collage! She has such cool markings and those eyes! How beautiful.

Jessica Jones said...

New lens?

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Annie Dee! Yeah, those eyes... and I'm so glad she's not kinda cross-eyed like so many Siamese and Siamese-look-alikes are!

Um... yeah, Jess! I hadn't had a chance to tell you yet... but now you know!! :)