Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

It suddenly occurred to me a few days ago that Valentine's Day was coming and that I should figure out what I was going to give Courtney. This little bag idea suddenly popped into my head.




I made up the design. I didn't put it together the conventional way, mainly because of its shape. I also wasn't totally thrilled with how it turned out. But that's why I like to use someone else's patterns/tutorials and don't write them myself. ;) I think Courtney really liked it, though, and that's what counts, right? (I gave it to her on Wednesday, since I wouldn't be seeing her on Valentine's Day.)

More sewing projects in the queue! To sew, though, not done-and-ready-to-show-you. So you'll have to wait a while.....

6 comments:

annie dee said...

Cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

Grandma G said...

Thanks! Hope your day is a sweet one! ;)

Feltland said...

Cute little bag !!! ... :)

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Feltland! :)

Live a Colorful Life said...

So cute. Courtney and her doll are so lucky.

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Cindy!