Monday, February 17, 2014

Long, tall dogs

Blame it on the Olympics. Or the fact that I don't have much for photos. I'm a bit behind.....

Anyway, we had more sundogs on Valentine's Day morning. They were about the tallest I've ever seen. This is the south one:


And the north one, which was somewhat hidden behind branches, plus the window was a bit foggy at the bottom, so not the best photo:


It was cold out, but the sun has more power these days, so we have icicles:


Every little bit of melting counts, right?! Hopefully today there will be more, with a high forecast of 37° and a couple more days of above-freezing temps after that. Now if we could only get the WINDS to stop.........

2 comments:

Mark said...

Ditto all my previous comments of your Sun Dog pictures. Oh well I'll tell you again, awesome and amazing picturs.

Grandma G said...

Ditto all my previous thanks, too! ;)