Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Zzzzzzzzzzz..........

That sound is me... as I'm hibernating. Too much winter. More to come, as we're having well below zero temperatures again for quite a stretch. *SIGH*

Interestingly, I heard on the radio this morning that we are not setting new records. The most below-zero days recorded over a winter here is 68... and we're only at 46, or something like that. I hope we don't catch up. We could, though, I guess... the latest a below zero temp has been recorded here is March 31st. That gives us plenty of time. >:-Þ

Okay, so I haven't really been hibernating... only wishing I could. The sound was really Annabelle as she was bored next to me while I was on the computer a few days ago:






I was also experimenting with white balance and focus, since she was being such a cooperative subject. Gotta practice on something, right? I'm sure in the mood for something pretty in GREEN outdoors, though.

I have been sewing! I was hoping to finish my latest project so I could post it yesterday, thus the absence. But it still isn't done yet. Not that it takes so long to actually sew, but I had other things to do. Maybe tomorrow.....

(Or maybe not, since Courtney comes this afternoon.)

4 comments:

annie dee said...

Looking forward to your next project but enjoying the very relaxed cat photos in the meantime. Only 24 days till Spring! Think positive!

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at how much her coloring is changing.
Hope you warm up soon. We continue to ride the roller coaster.

Gwen

Grandma G said...

I am positive! Positive that 3 upcoming days where the high doesn't get above zero is JUST NOT RIGHT!! Good enough? ;)

Grandma G said...

Oops! Your comment went to the spam folder, Gwen... but I dug it out. :) But yeah... her changing color just fascinates me. She's been shedding a lot lately, and I've brushed her a few times... and all I get is white hair. I hope roller coasters don't make you sick.....