Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Haven't seen one of these in a while

See him?


He stands out better in this photo:


There were two of them, but they were having so much fun frolicking around that I couldn't get them both in the picture at once.

Though I wasn't pleased with more snow, it was coming down slowly and gently (NO wind!), so made for pretty conditions. You can see a few flakes in the pics, especially this one:


Rabbits have kept themselves pretty scarce this winter, as have most wildlife. Who can blame them, with the winter we've been having?! I feel like hibernating, too!

I was practicing with the Canon for these photos. I quickly went for the zoom lens to hopefully get some closer shots, but by the time I got back, they were gone.

1 comment:

annie dee said...

Poor cold things!