Monday, May 17, 2010

The proud daddy

No... not Nate... although he's definitely a proud daddy, too!

The ROOSTER!! (Finally. Yeah, I'm pokey.) Here he is, in all his fatherly pride!

Looks a bit cocky, doesn't he?

See the whole happy family together:


And a closeup of the kids:


Uh oh! Maybe they look too "real"???


Yeah, right... ha! Just a nosey cat that was bugging me while I was trying to take pics. I was lying on the grass for some of the pics... and the cat made herself comfy on my back! Nice, but..... LOL

Oh, and the new "job" I mentioned... I'll occasionally be doing pattern reviews for Jess's blog. You can see the chicken pattern review here. The chickens are just the first of hopefully lots of patterns and fun new sewing projects. Well, actually they're the second. The chair was the first pattern, which turned out to be the spark that started the "pattern review" idea. Anyway, I wonder what'll be next! I'm open to suggestions if you've seen a neat pattern somewhere and are wondering how do-able it is. Of course, it's subject to my boss's approval for a review. ;-)

The chicken pattern was designed by LiEr of Ikat Bag. Her cute and funny post is worth reading even if you have no intention of sewing chickens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the whole family is the epi tome of cute.

That's the way I pronounced it many years ago when I first saw it.

Dale

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Dale.

Ya mean that's not the way it's pronounced for real??? ;-)

Becky said...

I thought it was epi-toe-meh? heehee

I saw your post on Jess's blog along with her G-rated blog must be 18 to look at the chicken's bottom warning. Y'all are so funny!