Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Vintage doll clothes, part 2

Every baby has to have lots of sleepwear, right?  Here's my little assistant, diligently assisting by putting on one of the sleepers.


This hooded sleeper (sleep sack?) is closed at the bottom to keep the toes secure and warm.


This next one is just a nightie with no hood or any closure at the bottom. I think it also has some very stretched-out elastic at the cuffs. ;)


Goodness, that baby has a case of bed head, doesn't she?! Courtney combed it (with a cat brush) at the beginning of the photo session, but the further we went, the messier the hair got. We didn't have time or the inclination to re'do' it with every outfit.

The last sleeper has elastic at the bottom. Still keeps the toes warm but is much handier for changing diapers.


That's it for today. More daytime clothes next time! But if I'm lucky, maybe I can squeeze that Halloween costume in first. We'll see how our photo session goes this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo tent works well.

Dale

Grandma G said...

Yeah, I love it!

Jessica Jones said...

I'm just now catching up on these doll clothes posts. Each outfit is like seeing an old friend! I loved every one of them!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Courtney is so lucky that you have saved all these clothes. And I just put Gabriel in a sleep sack the other day--minus the hood and sleeves--but warm and cuddly just the same.