Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Get Carded wallet #5

You know what addicts do, don't you? They just keep doing the same things over and over and over again. Yep, that's me. I'm addicted to the Get Carded wallet pattern!

Addicts often have enablers. I have one, too. My enabler is the person who furnished the clear vinyl for the ID card pockets. That's Courtney's Auntie Kris, who comments here every now and then. I appreciate this enabler very much, so I made a wallet just for her, to pay her back, although she furnished her own fabrics. I think this has become my new favorite of all the wallets... I love it! The fabrics kept reminding me of SPRING! So fun to sew... soooo pretty!!





So much loveliness!


And guess what? I haven't overcome my addiction yet (not that I'm trying). I have 2 more wallets cut out. Heehee! One of them has a deadline, so I must get it done fast. I also have fabric on its way to me for another deadline project (not a wallet!), which also needs to get done really fast. So I think this is probably my last post for this week. But don't worry, I'll be back! And you'll get to see what I made.........

4 comments:

annie dee said...

Love the fabric and really love the strap. You can stop making these next week. Or the week after.

Grandma G said...

If you get too sick of seeing these, you may have to plan an intervention.

Auntie Kris said...

It's so beautiful! I can't wait to get it! Thank you so much for sewing this for me. I have to put away all my quilting and sewing for a few days. It would seem we're having guests for the weekend...(smile)

Grandma G said...

Yay for your guests! Hope they remember to bring the wallet. ;)