Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crafting with Courtney

Jess wrote a blog post a couple weeks ago or so about something that I thought Courtney might like to do for a craft project. It's a paper Hermès clutch purse. Last week Tuesday, we printed one out and put it together. Courtney did all the cutting except the more intricate part that made up the clasp (H). I cut that part, and I also did the folding and glueing. This is how it turned out:




Pretty cute, huh? Here's my little tooth-missing model showing you the size:


It was pretty easy to do, although as Jess forewarned, the gussets needed a little trimming to fit properly (thanks for the heads up on that, Jess!). Also, the printing ran off the page, but it wasn't a big deal. I just added some more faux stitching lines at the bottom of the flap and rounded the corners, and it worked out just fine.

1 comment:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Very cute project!Even cuter project modeler...