Thursday, January 21, 2010

Frost for Mark

Those of us around here are probably ("probably"? ha!) getting really sick of all the white, but poor displaced Mark craves all the wintery-ness he can get. So, for him and all you other peoples in warmer climates, here are some shots from this morning.

I didn't take my finch feeder down this fall. I don't know why... just hoping, I guess. But we never see finches in the winter. They prefer more sheltered areas to our out-on-the-prairie-ness, I guess. Anyway, the feeder is now decorated a bit. As is everything else in the background.

(Click either photo to enlarge.)

And it's still foggy.

Will there be more of the 'white' photos? Probably. As a matter of fact, we're now under a winter storm watch from tomorrow evening through late Sunday night. The pics might be a little different, though, as we're expected to get up to a half inch ice accumulation along the way. And that could make life interesting again, too. Ahhhh... gotta love Minnesota in the winter. Right? Yeah, Mark.... I hear ya!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I thank you even if Mark hasn't had time to do that. Not a displaced MidWesterner but a displeased Mountain Gal living in the flatland with out snow.

Beautiful Pics as always!

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Becky!