Friday, September 2, 2011

Now, where were we?

Since it's a holiday weekend and most of you are probably busy with other things, I'll just be brief in saying that my computer's back up and running. I felt like I was a bit handicapped for a few days... nice to have things in working order again! And fortunately, it was nothing serious.

Here's a photo of my crew... count 'em... 3 adults and 13 young'uns. Yikes!


Sad to say, the young'uns are down by one. My adorable little Funny Face was fearless and too often in the way, and she didn't get out of the way of the pickup one morning. :(


Also, Miss Purrkins and Tuffy had both disappeared before that photo was taken. I suspect Tuffy was driven off by another tomcat, but I have no idea what happened to Miss Purrkins.


On the other hand, the count will soon be up again. Did you notice Patches above? Here's a closer look:



She was big already then, and that was 2 weeks ago... she's HUGE now! The poor thing can barely waddle. She's GOT to have them any day now! I'll keep ya posted!


And on that note, I'm taking the rest of the weekend off from posting. (Well, unless I find a new batch of kittens that I can't resist showing you.) Enjoy your holiday, and I'll see you back here next week!

No comments: