Thursday, September 29, 2011

Why didn't I think of this before?

Inspired by a friend's blog post about purchasing a basket for carrying sewing supplies up and down stairs, I realized that a basket was just what I needed for the same purpose! My "cutting table" is actually our kitchen/dining table, but my sewing room is in the basement. I always just carried things up and down in my arms and occasionally dropped a thing or three. But after reading about my friend's basket and then later seeing these on sale in a local store, bought one for myself. Great decision! I love it!

Ummm... turns out somebody else loves it, too. I turned my back for a couple seconds the other day, and when I turned back around, this is what I saw:



"Uh oh! Busted!"



"Please can I stay?"



"Maybe if I just play, she'll forget about me."



"This'll be soooo great for a nap!"


Did you notice she was on WHITE fabric?! Aargh. But, I dumped her out, and no harm was done. And she hasn't been back. So far.

3 comments:

Auntie Kris said...

Awwww, it makes a perfect cat bed, nice tall sides and oh, so cozy. You should buy her one of her own, and line it with a nice fuzzy blanket that will attract all her hair.

Why is it that a cat won't sleep in a pet bed, but will, without a doubt decide to sleep in the ONE place you don't want them?

JHNickodemus said...

I think she needs her own basket!

Grandma G said...

She'd prob'ly love it for a bed! For a while... ;)