Friday, September 30, 2011

Sewing

"Sewing is soooo boring!"


She hates it when I lock myself in my sewing room for hours at a time. When I come out, she acts like I've been gone for weeks. Well, maybe not weeks. If it were weeks, cats tend to shun you for a while when you first get back. But anyway, she needs lots of attention when I come out. :) Wispy hates it, too, but she's not quite so obvious about it. She usually just sleeps.


Here's a little peek at what I'm working on. This was so fun!



No, it's not done. Lots to do yet. So I'd better get going..........

2 comments:

The Luedtke Family said...

So the cats aren't allowed in the sewing room. Hmm, never thought about that before.

Very cute little zip coin purse.

Grandma G said...

Yeah, Becky... can't you just imagine all the fun they'd have with all the 'little things'... like thread, bobbins, pins, etc.?! Not to mention cat hair on everything....

And thanks! You may be surprised... ;)