Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Awwww

Look at little Rusty. He plays SO hard and gets SO sleepy! Or maybe it's those long walks his mama's been taking him on the last couple days, out learning to hunt... or something.


Someone else (unnamed as yet, unless it's Midnight, or 1 o'clock, or 2 o'clock, or....) wanted to get into the picture:


This next little gal was rescued from a tractor. She was ON a tractor, under the cab! (What was her mama thinking?!) Courtney's daddy stretched out his long arm and was just barely able to reach her. I think she belongs to Rainbow, but unfortunately nobody wanted to claim her. She was very hungry last night, and this morning I couldn't find her. I'm hoping her mama took her back, but I'm doubtful.


A couple days ago I discovered this view in the long grass:


Intriguing, huh? What a cute little head!


Of course I had to pick her up for a better look.


Isn't she beautiful? She's one of Patches' babies.


Patches had re-hidden them since they were discovered in the bale stack. But now I know where they all are. (Courtney will have a blast tomorrow!) They are soooo pretty! There's one I MUST get a pic of and show you... she has such unusual markings. Later......

4 comments:

annie dee said...

Much much too cute!

The Luedtke Family said...

So adorable! Courtney must love all the kitties. Does she remember ALL the names, however many hang around year after year?

Grandma G said...

Courtney definitely loves them! She remembers the names of the ones that survive... and remembers and misses some of those that didn't make it.

JHNickodemus said...

Aw these darling babies! They pull on my heart strings and then remind me about our allergies and then pull on my heartstrings some more!